General Information Registration & Participation
Registration for the conference is not possible anymore.
Please kindly note that everyone who wants to attend the conference or single sessions must register.
- Speakers are kindly asked to provide the SoftID/PaperID of their accepted paper when registering online. Each accepted paper shall be accompanied by at least one full conference registration at the speaker rate (i.e., two speaker registrations are needed for two accepted papers, e.g. from the main author or a co-author of the paper), regardless of whether the only attendee/presenter is a student (in which case the student rate registration will not qualify). The online conference fee for IEEE/ACM Members is not sufficient to have a paper published in the conference proceedings.
The deadline for payment of fees at speaker rate in order to have a paper published in the conference proceedings is 13 December 2021. This deadline is independent from other registration deadlines. Please see the submission instructions for further details.
Speakers of Monday Tutorials or Friday Workshops are not entitled to register at the speaker rate.
- Speakers and Organisers of Friday Workshops have to register at the registration rates stated below.
- Session Chairs are kindly asked to register at the registration fees for delegates (or IEEE/ACM members if applicable).
- IEEE/ACM members are kindly asked to provide their member number when registering online.
- Students are kindly asked to upload a full proof of matriculation, i.e. a scanned copy of the student ID card or a letter from a professor or head of department, during the online registration to confirm the student status at the time of the conference. Kindly note that the document must be in English.
- Press representatives can participate for free in the conference including access to all sessions, the exhibition and social events. A press identification card must be provided upon registration.
In case of any questions, please do not hesitate to contact the DATE Registration Office via email: date-registrationkitdresden [dot] de.
|ONLINE CONFERENCE FEE (online only)|
|IEEE/ACM Members||EUR 199.00|
|TUTORIALS (Monday, 21 March 2022, online)||EUR 49.00|
|WORKSHOPS (Friday, 18 March 2022, online)||EUR 49.00|
|following Workshops are free of charge thanks to the support of our industry partners||W03 - supported by Fraunhofer EMFT, Research Institution for Microsystems and Solid State Technologies|
|W05 - supported by TU Kaiserslautern, Division of Microelectronic Systems Design|
|W06 - supported by TU Dresden, Chair for Compiler Construction|
|W10 - supported by DXC Technology|
|BARCAMP (Friday, 18 March 2022, online)||EUR 30.00|
**Students can coose if they would like to participate in the complete online conference at the student registration rate or if they want to attend only the part that focusses on Career Development and Networking Opportunities (PhD Forum, University Fair, Young People Program incl. Career Fair and Sponsorship Fair), which does not involve any registration costs. The Barcamp, which takes place on 18 March 2022, is also part of the Career Development and Networking Opportunities but involves a small registration fee.
The ONLINE CONFERENCE (online only) registration includes:
- Access to the virtual conference platform and all virtual sessions.
- Conference proceedings (available for download)
The TUTORIAL registration includes:
- Access to the chosen Monday Tutorial
- Documentation (available for download)
The WORKSHOP registration includes:
- Access to the chosen Friday Workshop
- Documentation (available for download)
Payment can be made by credit card or by bank transfer.
Payment by credit card can be conducted during the online registration process. No credit card fee will be charged. You will get a confirmation of registration and payment afterwards via e-mail. For paying by bank transfer, you will receive an invoice including all payment details via e-mail some days after completing the online registration. All bank charges have to be covered by the delegate.
The registration for the conference is only valid after receipt of the full registration fees. If you do not pay the fees within the mentioned deadlines, the higher fee will apply and you will receive a new invoice from the Conference Organization subsequently.
Please also refer to the General Terms and Conditions for further information.
In case of questions, please contact
Eva Smejkal, K.I.T. Group GmbH Dresden, DE
date-registrationkitdresden [dot] de
phone: +49 351 65573-133
Share this page on social media